5-Acre Horse Property with Remodeled Ranch-Style Home
SOLD in 3 days! Click here to find out how we can market your home like this!
This is a RARE find and won’t last long: a three-bedroom, one-level, remodeled home over five acres in Monument, with trees and zoned for horses!
The living areas in this home are spacious, with beautiful views out the windows! Enjoy new carpet, a wood-burning fireplace, updated lighting, and fresh paint in these beautiful living areas. (And the popcorn ceilings are no longer!)
The kitchen and dining areas have been completely remodeled and feature stainless-steel appliances, tile floor, new light fixtures, a closet pantry, a large window above the sink, and a sliding door directly off the dining room that goes to a HUGE covered back deck!
You will want to spend all day outside on the back deck, enjoying the beautiful Colorado seasons but protected from the harsh sun! There is plenty of room for dinner parties, and you can step down to the backyard.
It is rare to find a home that has three bedrooms on one level, but this one does! The master suite features a walk-in closet and attached 3/4 bath that is completely remodeled, complete with a step-in tiled shower, new vanity, new faucets, new light fixtures, and new tile floor. The master bathroom also has a window for great lighting.
The two additional bedrooms have crown molding and are joined by a completely remodeled, HUGE Jack and Jill full bathroom with wainscoting, updated light fixtures and faucets, tile floor, and more!
There is also a third completely-remodeled full bathroom.
This home’s five-acre lot is zoned for horses. Here’s the information on the equestrian facilities:
Important: all measurements are approximate
- Property is perimeter fenced for horses
- Back half is solar electric fenced
- Barn is shed-type with two stalls and hay storage in 3rd stall; alleyway on one side; rubber mats in stalls and alleyway (negotiable)
- Stalls are 12×12+ with walk-out to individually pipe-fenced paddocks, 24×16 each
- 3rd stall holds 120 two-string bales when stacked just right
- Large arena to west of barn is slightly bigger than a large dressage arena
- Cross fencing for small pasture in back (about 1 acre)
- Other fencing that encompasses barn and run-in shed (16×12) around 1+ acre; gates throughout to facilitate movement of horses and equipment.
- Water to outside hydrant (new in August 2013); electric throughout barn, and outside in appropriate areas
- Tie post for farrier and veterinary work
- All posts in the ground 3 feet
This beautiful property won’t last long!