- Sit down with you prior to viewing homes to review your needs and expectations and develop a plan for finding the right home for you.
- Assist you in getting pre-approved for a mortgage that best suits your situation, and recommend multiple lenders who will provide you with excellent service.
- Locate homes in a style, area, and price range that fits your needs through our corporate intranet, the MLS, and personal networking.
- Schedule private showings of homes you’re interested in.
- Keep you updated on market changes so you can make informed decisions in our ever-changing market.
- Always be accessible and responsive to any questions or concerns you have.
- Provide guidance in evaluating new home communities and home builders if you’re interested in building a new home.
- Carefully prepare an offer with you when we find the right home – paying special attention to price, terms, dates, contingencies, inclusions/exclusions, and more.
- Present your offer to the seller, builder, or seller’s agent, and always negotiate in your best interests to get you the best deal possible.
- Closely monitor dates and deadlines while under contract to make certain that all aspects of the transaction progress as planned.
- Handle any and all complications that arise throughout the process.
- Recommend professional service providers such as home inspectors who can serve you in the home-buying process.
- Help you synchronize the sale of your existing home with the purchase of your new home.
- Review closing statements with you BEFORE closing to avoid any surprises and attend closing.
- EARN your repeat and referral business forever.