What's different about
SHOW YOURSELF | Show our homes to yourself or use an agent - it’s your choice.
NO-HAGGLE PRICE | The price named is the price paid - we won’t accept less, and we won’t accept more. There are no bidding wars!
PURCHASE ONLINE | To purchase a home, simply fill out a few straightforward questions online. It’s simple enough to do on your phone! We’ll prepare the official contract.
AMAZING HOMES | Each Circa Now home meets an exacting standard for style, cleanliness, and functionality. There’s no to-do list when you move in!
↓ More CIRCA NOW distinctives ↓
Buying and selling with CIRCA NOW HOMES is
Buying a CIRCA NOW HOME
- View the home with or without an agent - buyers may schedule a showing at CircaNowHomes.com.
- Use an agent or purchase directly from Circa Now Homes - it’s your choice.
- Buy now, or anytime - you can submit a purchase request anytime at CircaNowHomes.com.
- We prepare all the paperwork.
- No-Haggle Pricing: That means we don’t come down on the price, but we don’t go up, either. There are no “bidding wars” on a Circa Now Home.
- The purchase price includes $3,000 toward buyer closing costs.
- You pick the closing date that works for you, up to 40 days from contract.
- Purchase requests are reviewed daily at 10:00 AM Monday-Friday and 8:00 PM Saturday.
- If multiple purchase requests are received, the buyer is chosen by random drawing.
- The following systems have been inspected prior to listing and we provide you with documentation: Sewer Line, Furnace, Roof, Fireplace, Septic System, Well Water Bacteria Test, and Radon Test.
- We make extensive repairs and improvements before listing so your inspection is easy and straightforward.
- American Home Shield 1-Year Home Warranty included.
- You have a full 10 days to complete any desired inspections. We want you to love your new home. If you don’t like it for any reason, just cancel the contract within 10 days and we’ll return your earnest money. No fine print and no exceptions.
Circa Now Homes meet a high standard, both functionally and aesthetically. In addition to the inspections mentioned above, every home meets exacting standards for cleanliness and style, and is 100% move-in ready. There’s no to-do list when you move in!
Sell your home to CIRCA NOW
We’ll make you an offer.
Our price is based on buying your home just the way it is.
- We provide you a side-by-side comparison of selling with Circa Now versus a traditional sale.
- We visit your home to complete the paperwork, then you come to closing in 21 days. That’s it.
- Option to rent back after closing if you’re shopping for a new home with Circa Real Estate Group.
- 7.5% fee
- Currently available for homes up to $350K. Subject to availability of funds - we can only accept a limited number of Circa Now homes at any given time.
Just how simple is selling your home with Circa Now?
- No painting, preparatory repairs, carpet cleaning, etc.
- No staging
- No photo or video appointments
- No showings
- No inspection (limited exceptions)
- No appraisal
- Complimentary moving boxes delivered to your door
- Close in 21 days
- Guaranteed closing
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really show this home to myself, without an agent?
Yes! Our “simple, guaranteed” promise starts with the very beginning of the home buying process. We want to make it easy for any interested buyer to see one of our homes, whether you have an agent or not. Naturally, when you complete the showing request form, we do ask for ID so we can make sure you are who you say you are, and we also monitor showings via security camera.
(It’s worth mentioning that only Circa Now Homes are set up for self-showing. Our client-owned homes still require an agent to be present to be shown.)
If I view one of your homes, will you call and email me all the time?
No. No. And no. If you view one of our homes, we might send you a followup text or email to see how you liked it, but if you don’t respond, we won’t contact you again. That’s not the way we do business.
What's no-haggle pricing, and why are you doing it?
No-haggle means the price named is the price you'll pay: no more, no less. Haggling over a price might have been considered fun by your grandpa, but we've found that buyers today hate the emotion and uncertainty of the negotiation process - yet feel that it's a necessary evil. We've taken the question of "should I have offered less?" or "should I have offered more?" out of the process. The price is the price, not a negotiation starting point. And of course, if you don't like the price, you don't have to buy a Circa Now Home!
Wait, so you don't go down on the price but you won't accept more, either?
We've been told we're crazy, but yes - the price is the price, and you can't offer us more in order to get us to prefer your offer. If multiple people want to buy this home, a buyer will be chosen at random.
What if I have to sell my house before I can buy a home?
We accept offers contingent on the sale of your current home on a case-by-case basis. Generally, if your home is under contract and the inspection has been completed, you will be able to purchase a Circa Now home.
Can I do my own inspection on a Circa Now Home?
Yes, we encourage buyers to complete their own home inspection and you have a full 10 days in order to do so. In order to avoid any surprises at inspection, we have already had major home systems inspected on every Circa Now Home and will provide you with the documentation.
We want you to love your new home! If you don’t like it for any reason, just cancel the contract with in the 10 days and we will return your earnest money - no fine print and no exceptions.
What if I want to sell my house the regular way?
We offer traditional home selling and purchase representation as well, and we'd love to serve you with the method that best meets your needs. Please visit our main website for details on listing your home with Circa Real Estate Group.
What exactly is Circa Now Homes, anyway?
Circa Now Homes is a new home buying and selling concept, developed by Circa Real Estate Group, for our clients in order to create opportunities for a simple, streamlined process to buy and sell a home. We began developing the concept when we saw that some of our clients had a desire or need to move, but weren’t able to for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Not able to make the improvements needed to get their home ready to sell, or just didn’t want the hassle of it
- Couldn’t or didn’t want buy another home without selling their current one first
- Needed to relocate quickly
Selling a home to Circa Now eliminates the hours of preparation that can go into getting a home ready to put on the market, the headache of endless price and inspection negotiations between buyer and seller, and the days of waiting that follow, even when a home goes under contract quickly.
For those wanting to sell their home, we can make an offer for your home based on selling it just as it is, with zero hassle to you - no repairs, no staging, no photo appointments, no showings. For most homes, the only inspections will be a roof and sewer line inspection. We can close in 21 days, and we’ll even provide you with complimentary moving boxes!
When you buy a home from Circa Now Homes, from start to finish you’ll experience the simplest home-buying experience you can imagine - akin to a retail experience. We’ve evaluated every part of the process, from the showing experience to the inspection, and eliminated the uncertainty and dickering that is throughout the traditional home buying process.
As far the home itself, Circa Now Homes are held to a high standard of of style, cleanliness, and functionality. When you enter a Circa Now Home, you might just think you’re in a builder’s spec home rather than a resale home.
At Circa Now Homes, we evaluate everything about our process by our promise: is it simple? If it’s not simple for the client, the client’s agent, or us, we figure out a way to make it so!
Frequently Asked Questions from Agents
Do you pay a buyer's agent commission?
Yes! Circa Now Homes offers a buyer agent cooperative commission of 2.5% when you source the buyer on one of our listings.
Can I submit an offer via eContracts or do I need to use the Purchase Request form?
All “offers” must be submitted through the Circa Now Purchase Request Form in order to honor our “simple, guaranteed” promise throughout the process.
Do you use the standard and approved Colorado contract or do you have your own, like a builder?
Yes, we do use the standard and approved Colorado contract.