About C. R. Shea Homes
- Geographic Focus: Local
- Builder’s Primary Business Model: Custom
- Realistic Starting Price: $600K
- Types of Homes: Single Family Homes
- Primary Area of Town: West
- Current Neighborhoods Building In:
- The Retreat at Kissing Camels
Founded in 1986 by Charlie Shea, C.R. Shea Homes is a custom builder in the Colorado Springs area, with a particular emphasis on the southwest area of town (though certainly not limited to southwest as they have also built homes in northern neighborhoods such as Pine Creek and Cathedral Pines).
Their 2008 model in Pine Creek was awarded a First Gold Level certification by the National Association of Home Builders Green Building Guidelines and they are a Certified Green Professional. In 1992, the company received three awards in the Parade of Homes.
Company Contact Information
- C. R. Shea Homes on Facebook
- Office Location: 1045 Garden of the Gods Rd Ste 103-F, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Information provided by Circa Real Estate Group and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Builders, to update the information provided here, please email us.
Builder QuestionGot a question about this builder or the building process? We're here to help!
Do you need to sell your home before building?
Circa Now Homes can make an offer on your home and allow you to rent it back until your new home is built! If you need to sell your home before building, and don’t want the hassle of finding a place to live in the in-between time, check out our Circa Now Homes option.