$282,900 | 3 Bedrooms + Loft | 2 Baths | 1,653 Square Feet
Sale Pending in Old Colorado City
presented by Jeremy Isaac
1411 Arch Street
Old Colorado City Neighborhood
About This Home
Fantastic location: Walk to Bott Park & Red Rock Canyon + Near Bear Creek Park & Section 16!
- New Roof 2018
- New Water Heater 2018
- New Furnace 2017
- New Sewer Line 2013
- New Carpet 2019
- New Roof & Gutters 2018
- No HOA Fees!
- 2-Car Detached Garage with Extra Off-Street Parking
- Updated 200-Amp Electric Service
- Updated Bathrooms
- Large Loft Area Can Be Used as Study, Playroom, Storage, Etc.
- Gas Range
- Main-Level Laundry
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator Included
- Wood Stove (In Additional to Forced-Air Heating)
- Organic Perennial Butterfly Garden
Request A Showing on 1411 Arch Street
Enter your info and we’ll contact you to set up a showing.