$282,900 | 3 Bedrooms + Loft | 2 Baths | 1,653 Square Feet
Sold in 15 Days on March 19, 2020 in Old Colorado City
presented by Jeremy Isaac
1411 Arch Street
Old Colorado City Neighborhood
About This Home
Fantastic location: Walk to Bott Park & Red Rock Canyon + Near Bear Creek Park & Section 16!
Sold in 15 Days
- New Roof 2018
- New Water Heater 2018
- New Furnace 2017
- New Sewer Line 2013
- New Carpet 2019
- New Roof & Gutters 2018
- No HOA Fees!
- 2-Car Detached Garage with Extra Off-Street Parking
- Updated 200-Amp Electric Service
- Updated Bathrooms
- Large Loft Area Can Be Used as Study, Playroom, Storage, Etc.
- Gas Range
- Main-Level Laundry
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator Included
- Wood Stove (In Additional to Forced-Air Heating)
- Organic Perennial Butterfly Garden
Request A Showing on 1411 Arch Street
Enter your info and we’ll contact you to set up a showing.