$850,000 | 4 Bedrooms + Office | 3 Baths | 5,104 Square Feet
Sold in 11 Days on May 8, 2020 in Forest Gate
presented by Jeremy Isaac
Forest Gate Neighborhood
About This Home
Better-than-new! Modern farmhouse-style home on a 2.5-acre wooded lot in Black Forest.
Sold in 11 Days
- So Many Windows!
- Central Vacuum System
- Fire Suppression System
- ManaBloc PEX Plumbing System
- Woodburning Fireplace in Living Room
- Gas Fireplace in Family Room
- Real Hardwood Floors
- LED Lighting Throughout
- 9' Ceilings in Basement
- Main-Level Laundry Room with Sink + Cabinets (Washer & Dryer Included)
- Gun Safe/Wine Cellar with Safe Door and Concrete Walls for Security
- 3 Mahogony Decks
- Theater Room
- Butcher Block Island with Farmhouse Sink
- Quartz Countertops with Marble Look
- Gas Range
- Walk-In Pantry
- Black Stainless Appliances (All Included)
- Master Suite with Luxurious 5-Piece Bath + Vanity Area & Private Deck
- Walk-In Closet in Every Bedroom
- Built-In Storage Benches in Dining and Stair Landing
- 2.5-Acre Lot with Tons of Trees
- Playset Included
- Concrete Driveway
- High Speed Fiber Internet with Speeds up to 1 Gb/s (1,000 Mb/s)!
- Low HOA Dues ($65/Year)
Walk or Bike 12 Miles of Forested Trails from Your Front Door!
This home is just across from the southeast entrance of Black Forest’s Section 16, a 4-mile loop popular for hiking, biking, and horseback riding. Take the Section 16 trail one mile north, and you’ll connect to the brand-new Pineries Open Space, slated to open in early 2020! This is an 8-mile multi-purpose loop, with even more miles of trail planned for the future.
Request A Showing on 11428 Shaugnessy
Enter your info and we’ll contact you to set up a showing.