Seems like a new “top ten” list of some sort comes out every week with Colorado Springs on it. I’m not sure that the lists actually mean anything, but it does give some attention to the great city we live in!
Here’s some of the lists Colorado Springs made in 2009:
- America’s Fastest-Recovering Cities from Forbes (number 14)
- Best Cities to Raise an Outdoor Kid from Backpacker Magazine (number 7)
- Top 10 Best Places to Start Over from Business Week (number 8 )
- Best Places for Business and Careers from Forbes (number 10)
- Mid-sized Metros With The Best Quality of Life from Bizjournals (number 9)
- America’s Best Cheap Cities from Forbes (number 42)
The lists we didn’t make (and that’s a good thing):
- Top 10 Cities with the Most Overpriced Properties
- Top 10 Cities with the Worst Foreclosure Rates
- America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes
- America’s Ten Most Miserable Cities
Wonder what we’ll “win” in 2010?